Building Blocks of Success Choosing The Right Course For You
Fundamentals Just The Basics
Our Fundamentals courses are geared for the beginning technologist and the technologist desiring to more fully understand the foundational concepts of EEG, IONM, NCS or EPs.
- relevant anatomy,
- instrumentation and electrical concepts,
- patient setup,
- troubleshooting and
- concepts specific to the primary modalities utilized in the neurodiagnostic specialty covered by the course.
Considering The Field of Neurodiagnostics? But, You’re Not Quite Ready to Take The Plunge
Our fundamentals courses are perfect for those those individuals considering the field of neurodiagnostics, but who are not ready to jump in with both feet.
- We will expose you to the knowledge and skills that you will need to master to be successful in your career.
- You will leave with a much better understand of the role a neurodiagnostic technologist plays in the care of patients.
- With our classroom courses, you will have the opportunity to network with individuals in the field and obtain firsthand input about the ups and downs of being a neourodiagnostic technologist.
Finally, if you find yourself asking “What do all of these letters mean?” or “How do you spell neurodiagnostics?” our fundamental courses are for you.
Board Preparation Getting Ready For Certification
Our board preparation courses are fast-paced and structured to provide the experienced technologist with the relevant information needed to prepare for the board exam.
We strongly believe in equipping technologists with an understanding of the underlying concepts tested on the board exam. Knowing the concepts will make you a better technologist and give you the tools necessary to reason out any question that you may see.
We will ask you simulated exam questions during the course, while our focus will be on helping you grasp the concepts that the board exam is based upon.
- Classroom-based courses,
- Online courses,
- Online tutoring – to help keep your studies on track, and
- Full length practice exams – to help you improve your test taking skills